Electromax manufacturing processes and manufacturing systems are designed to meet customers' unique and changing needs. Certified operators working with state-of-the-art equipment and qualified processes allow us to meet the highest standards of efficiency and flexibility.
Our manufacturing technologies include the following:
- Assembly of PCB and Box build, including back planes, and flex circuits.
- Value added services: Component Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Documentation, DFM, DFT, ICT, Functional Test, Flying Probe test, and Conformal Coating.
- Consigned and turn-key – mixed technology.
- SMT assembly – Components – down to 0201; uBGA, CGA, CFN. Board size up to 20" X 24".
- Wave solder – Board size up to 18" X 24".
- Press fit connectors – ASG/Tyco programmable 5 ton capacity press.
- Tin-lead, or RoHS (leadfree) solder.
- IPC-A-610 Workmanship Class 2 or Class 3 as specified.
- Inspection – AOI, X-Ray, and ERSA Scope.
- Testing – ICT, Burn-in, Functional, and Final Test per customer requirements.